Terms and Conditions
Causeway Coast Discovery Centre – Booking conditions and terms of entry.
These are The Causeway Coast Discovery Centre booking conditions and terms of entry.
- All visits must be pre-booked.
- You may either purchase an ‘e-ticket’ online or book by email or by phone to book a date with payment at the Centre on the day of the visit
- E-tickets purchased are only valid for the relevant dates selected and must be used on those dates and times only. Alternative date can be arranged.
- You may sell or transfer your e-ticket, to a third party.
- Bookings purchased on line may be cancelled by The Causeway Coast Discovery Centre up to 48 hour after purchase in event of the maximum number of visitors being reached when the total numbers of all booking are known. Notification of cancellation will be made immediately and a full refund will be made via Paypal immediately. This repayment can take 48 hours to register in your bank account.
- Disabled visitors must inform us of their level of disability at time of booking.
- With the exception of guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs, dogs are not permitted entrance to the Visitor Centre. However, provided they are kept on a lead, dogs are permitted on the trail paths at the Centre.
- Staff may refuse entry to, or eject visitors from, the Visitor Experience for abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), causing a nuisance, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. No refund will be given.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling.
- These terms shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland and any dispute shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Northern Ireland Courts.
- In the case of cancellations there is an administration fee of 25% of the total amount of your reserved booking.